Monday, July 6, 2009

My SSB

For those of you who love "Sex and City" you will know what SSB means. However for those of you who don't let us explain, SSB stands for Secret Single Behaviour. Those little things we girls do that we wouldn't want a boyfriend to see.

I was thinking about this today, about what my hidden pleasures are in life. The things I love to do, my little rituals. I love Who Magazine. I call Friday "Who Magazine Day". I go out I get my Who and a 600ml Diet Coke. I come home sit on my comfy couch, crack open my diet coke and flip the pages.

I love Who Magazine Day. It is not exciting, nor is it thrilling but it makes me happy. Today as Kate said we take time out to appreciate the small things in life that make us smile...

WHO MAGAZINE DAY????

DECISION: AWESOME

No comments:

Post a Comment