Friday, July 10, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

What is it about the 10th of July??? Why are so many fabulous people born on this day? I personally know 4 people who are celebrating their birthday today. In fact for the month of July I have 9 friends having a birthday! This then leads me to ask what the hell was going on in November 1983?? But that takes me to a weird and scary place, so on second thought let's just forget about that! EWWWWWWWWWWW

This post is a birthday shoutout to 2 very special people...

Firstly I'm wishing my friend Nat McGill the most wonderful day. I went to highschool with Nat but really became friends with her when we began working together. We have been friends for 9 years now and I can honestly say she is one of the kindest people I know. Nat is fun, smart,silly, graceful and stylish, a truly classic person! So Nattie HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

There is another person who is celebrating today...my co founder Miss Kate Robertson! As I was sending her a traditional birthday message this morning it occurred to me that we have now been friends for 20 years! 2 decades! That is truly crazy!

I still remember our first meeting, It was the first day of grade one at FGSS. Kate was the first person I spoke to and unfortunately for me she hasn't shut up since! Our friendship has not been perfect, we've had our fights that's for sure but at the end of the day our fundamental similarities mean we can't NOT be friends.

If Kate thinks something is funny, it's a safe bet I do too. If I think something is crap well again it's 99% likely Kate does too.

Despite the fact that we are both massive sooks who cry at ridiculous things, we aren't gushy people. However on this her 25th birthday I will make an exception. I am very lucky that one of my first real friends is now my oldest friend, who will always be one of my best friends. I'm lucky to have a friend who will call me on my bullshit but 2 seconds later make me laugh. Kate you are one of the funnest, most hilarious, smartest and coolest people I know, a true sister to me. Thanks for 20 years of friendship PANDA JERK!

And so to the birthday girls I give you the following videos! ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vlA_WFJOuM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrPD5dDkvD8

So in closing...

The month of July, Nat and Kate????

DECISION: TOTALLY AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment