Saturday, July 4, 2009

Elaine Benes is my hero

Let me preface this post by saying that my cofounder Kate is not the biggest Seinfeld fan. She appreciates elements of the show but I don't wish to lump her in with me and my Seinfeld loving ways unfairly. So for the record this post comes from me Alli, so those of you who don't like Seinfeld( you're insane) don't judge Kate for the following...

I love Seinfeld.
Some people worship Jesus. I worship Seinfeld. Lets face it they are both fictional right?
But I digress....

In my eyes Seinfeld is perfect. I have never seen an episode I didn't like or a character I didn't love. It is always hilarious and in my opinion finished far too soon.

I have no one favourite character.I don't play favourites. Having said that Elaine Benes is AWESOME! Thus I direct you to the link below to enjoy someone else's well made tribute


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGxPLws7PCo


ELAINE BENES: AWESOME
SEINFELD: AWESOME
HAVING OUR OWN SELF-INDULGENT BLOG: TOTALLY AWESOME

No comments:

Post a Comment