Friday, August 21, 2009

SONG OF THE DAY


So to help me pick today's song, I decided to consult a higher power...my IPhone. The IPhone is good. The IPhone is wise. The IPhone has a shuffle feature which picked a song for me, saving me from actually having to use my brain.


So what did the mystical, all powerful IPhone choose???


"Dangerous" by Roxette


Clearly my IPhone is a fan of 80s music and bad 80s hair, but I'm not here to judge. I couldn't judge even if I wanted to. The IPhone is better than me and I know it. It's smarter, hipper, thinner, prettier, cooler, nicer, more popular and it doesn't even have a personality...OR A BODY! But let's leave my inferiority complex for another time...this is a happy place for happy thoughts.


I really love this song and I REALLY love the hilarious video!




So IPhone?


DECISION: SMUG


"Dangerous"?


DECISION: AWESOME

No comments:

Post a Comment