Monday, August 10, 2009

SONG OF THE DAY

I would like to state, dear reader, that I am doing this FOR YOU.

I am in a world of pain (which yes, I brought onto myself) but I am breaking through that pain barrier to bring you Song Of The Day. I hope you appreciate this.

The Song Of The Day is '22' by Lily Allen. I'm a massive fan of Lily, and have been since her first song Smile, because I like a good ol' fashion song about revenge.
Anyway, I kind of identify with '22', although I'm not 30. It sort of captures how I feel sometimes. I identify with the film clip too, especially the idea that when you look in the mirror when you're drunk, you think you look awesome. Granted, most of the time I do, but you get the idea...

Anyway, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaVpba1c_jk

'22'?

DECISION: AWESOME

No comments:

Post a Comment