Tuesday, September 1, 2009

SONG OF THE DAY

I was going to leave this post to the power of the iPhone...but then I remember I have a brain. And that my iPhone can't type. I SEE YOUR FAILINGS NOW, PHONE!
You did so well to hide them for so long, but now we've had this relationship for a few months, they're all starting to come out and show themselves. I thought you were this totally different person, but then your true colours really started showing, and not in a good Phil-Collins-type- way.
....Ah. Um. I might have stopped talking about my phone there for a little bit.
Forgive me, iPHone, I still love you.

ANYWAY Song Of The Day is: Chelsea Dagger by the Fratellis. Now, I've only been to one actual EPL (English Premier League) match in my time, but in my head, they play this song at EVERY match, and everyone sings to it. Don't correct me if I'm wrong. It makes me want to jump around, holding a pint and spilling it on people. And then maybe stab someone.

I have no idea what this song is about, or whether it even has a story to it, but I LOVE IT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FME3pMY2NHw

Yeah, you try to listen this and not nod or tap your foot in some way. You won't.

Chelsea Dagger?

DECISION: AWESOME

No comments:

Post a Comment