Thursday, September 24, 2009

SONG OF THE DAY

Let me start by staying that Justin Hawkins, lead singer of The Darkness, is in NO WAY attractive. He looks like he should be in Deliverance, challenging someone to a duel with a Banjo.

However, having said that, let me say this: I want to have sex with him. Without touching him, because I’m sure I’d get some disease. Is that possible? As we all know from Pulp Fiction, personality goes a long way. And Justin Hawkins is mad-ass cool.

All of his songs are glam-rock awesome, and as he proved on Top Gear he’s hilarious. And a pretty okay driver. And I respect that in a man. I don’t respect drug or alcohol addictions, but he’s been to re-hab, and that always works, doesn’t it? Lindsay?

This song, I Believe in a Thing Called Love was really the pinnacle of what The Darkness was. I don’t allow myself to listen to it on the train anymore, since I caught myself miming along to it when listening to it on my Ipod. And that probably wasn’t even the most embarrassing thing I did that day.

Anyway, put on those glittered platform-soled boots and white jumpsuits and prepare to ROCK THE FUCK OUT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRYNYb30nxU&feature=PlayList&p=CE42C6883EF19044&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=16

No comments:

Post a Comment