Sunday, October 18, 2009

SONG OF THE DAY








"Sweet Caroline" by Neil Diamond


Ok, so I am going to put it all on the line here and say *deep breath*, I think Neil Diamond is kind of amazing.


So I know he is kind of a dork, that he shows way too much chest hair (only Probst gets away with that) and has hair to rival Ray Martin...but who cares?! His songs are classic and great and hot damn the man can sing!


Check this out...




Oh and for those of you who doubt he is a legend, I've got one word for you...GLEE!

If he's good enough to be on Glee, then he's good enough for me, good enough for A&F and good enough for you!


Here is the clip of Puck from Glee, belting out the universal classic...ENJOY!




It is fabulous!


So Sweet Caroline???


DECISION: AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment