Saturday, November 14, 2009

Reason # 89108 to love Ricky Gervais



Loyal readers of our site will know, that we truly love Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant.


So we eagerly await the Australian release of Ricky's new film The Invention of Lying.


Here is the link to the trailer...




WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I'd like to share with you this little gem. Anyone who owns Extras on DVD will have seen "Finding Leo". I truly can't watch this without crying with laughter...you'll see why




Oh also just for fun, here is a clip of Ricky and Chris Martin. Now I used to think Chris, whilst being an incredible musician, was a bit of a douche. Then I saw him on Extras, dueting with Farhnsy and this little gem and I now think he is AWESOME...





So anything vaguely associated with Ricky Gervais????


DECISION: AWESOME


Generalising to make your point???


DECISIOM: Totally satisfying

No comments:

Post a Comment